seen it

BioNuke1

Jeepsus Chrystler
omg... lousiana inginuity
redneck.gif

MattL

Thas jus wha i wanna do to my truc. can sum 1 help me acompls this. i can help wurk on it 2 but havta pay weth sum hommade moon shin. call me if u can help

BioNuke1

Jeepsus Chrystler
shiii ya all help cha.... ifya com pul muh Fard out da mudhol... gaddam fard dint flote neerlys good as da cheby done

V-DAWG

someday
Hey guys, go easy on him. He is my brother in law, and I can vouch for him that the motor is very strong. You are getting not only a nice S-10, but a very strong motor which is worth well over the asking price of the vehicle.

Oh wait, actually I have no idea who this is, but that motor is the same crate motor I have, and it was not from summit with 350hp.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Forget driving it, how do you get in it? Especially when you get some big ol tractor tires on der.

I wonder why the last guy bailed out on it?

I was watching some of the trucks from a well known truck build shop trying to get onto thier trailers and they couldn't. The ground was gravel and they couldn't get traction. They said "too bad we had to convert it to 2wd since it is too tall." At least thier work looks much better than the work on that s10. BLECKKKKK

:ugh:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
this is a 2 wheel drive truck, it could be converted to 4 wheel drive if desired, i only intended to use the truck for show and to show up some of the 4 wheel guys here in town by having a mini-truck taller than their fullsizes. :ugh:

door handles are both shaved as is rear tailgate handle,(truck was formerly a lowrider :rofl:

nevermind the motor and the tires and all the fabrication i have put into it. include all that and well you get the idea. please go price a decent 97 s-10 that is stock......you will see they go for about 3,000 without any mods at all. i'm sacrificing this project because i've lost interest, i own two houses, 15 vehicles, and its all just getting to be too much.
:redneck:

this guy is a winner........ :bow: