selling a used gun

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I have sold a few (including 1 to Kurt).. I always get a bill of sale for myself so I can prove if necessary later that I don't own the weapon anymore and at least look at a persons ID to know that the names I am putting on the bill of sale match a ID card of some sort :)..

its the same with a car.. I failed to get a Bill of sale for a S10 blazer I sold 7 years back and have to go to court on the 27th of this month in WVC for the $600 impound fees and such the guy I sold it to racked up as he never registered it in his name.. would be much easier with a bill of sale to fight this one..

ID Bronco

I like buying guns with no bill of sale or registration. I prefer it that way for sure. I haven't had as many transactions as some on here but I don't care who the dude is buying the gun. It's not my responsibility nor my business to know everything about the person buying it. I wouldn't sell it to a child.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
:spork: When I strap the tinfoil hat on I just record whatever information I have on the purchaser, caller-id number, email address, person's name.

:spork::spork:
Of course this is assuming I owned guns and they weren't all lost in a tragic boating accident :spork::spork::spork::spork:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I let them SEE my CCW permit. That's good enough. Bill of sale with my name is fine, other than that, I can get a gun somewhere else. :D

CYA sucks but that's the lawyers for ya.