Seth & Rock Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

redd7

Does any one knows what has happened to Seth and to Rock Logic? I have not been able to reach him for several weeks. There store is closed and he has my jeep as well as parts. If you do know him have him give me a call please. He has my number.
Russell

notajeep

Just me
I have heard a few rumors about equipment lease type issues. But those are just rumors and I am way up here in Cache Valley, so it was probably nothing.

chadschoon

Wow. That sucks! I wonder what's going on. The economy is starting to blow, I wonder if that has anything to do with this???

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I know he had some family emergency issues recentley, and I just tried to call him about you, we will see.

kkemp

A buddy of mine took his jeep down there recently. The doors were locked and a person was there that told him that Rock Logic was being evicted and all his stuff was being loaded into a truck. I have no idea what his plans are.

DToy

Does any one knows what has happened to Seth and to Rock Logic? I have not been able to reach him for several weeks. There store is closed and he has my jeep as well as parts. If you do know him have him give me a call please. He has my number.
Russell

Man, that sucks. Hope you get your stuff back. Boy, I didn't see this coming:ugh:

ROCKRUNNER

RockLogic is currently closed and will be reopening under new management In the coming month. Evicted?? No! Moving stuff?? Yes. The new owner doesn't want to make any public announcements until next month. All messages will still go through or E-mail shammdawg@hotmail.com. The only thing that has changed for the time being is that the Fab has been postponed during the move. Please no speculations. You will be hearing from us shortly. ANY QUESTIONS PM ME, E-Mail ME, or LEAVE A MESSAGE

Bucking Bronco

I have no opinions worth adding and you might be aware of this but I just thought I would let you know that there are like 2 threads I have seen in the last 2 or 3 weeks on pirate with similar questions.

Last edited:

Lucrum Ind.

I am sorry that my first post here is a negative one but I need some help. I have been trying to track down someone from Rock Logic for about 6 weeks now on a large order of parts I never received for Swing Outs for the FJ cruiser we manufacture. I have made tons of phone calls and sent emails as well. Ultimately I had Paypal attempt to refund my money. I received a email from them stating they found in my favor and then tried to do so, but that RockLogic's account was empty and they were unable to collect and are waiting for money to be sent into the account to pay off people.

I started investigating them and saw other complaints have been filled with the BBB of Utah against them. Can anyone here help me get in touch with some one from Rock Logic at this point my only other option is to pursue legal action or to call the Cops or however it works.

Sincerely,

Chris Marsolais
Lucrum Ind.

P.S. I also know of several others Rock Logic owes money to, they would also appreciate your help!

Bucking Bronco

RockLogic is currently closed and will be reopening under new management In the coming month. Evicted?? No! Moving stuff?? Yes. The new owner doesn't want to make any public announcements until next month. All messages will still go through or E-mail shammdawg@hotmail.com. The only thing that has changed for the time being is that the Fab has been postponed during the move. Please no speculations. You will be hearing from us shortly. ANY QUESTIONS PM ME, E-Mail ME, or LEAVE A MESSAGE

Did you try the E-mail he has listed in this post

Lucrum Ind.

send a pm to ROCKRUNNER

Did you try the E-mail he has listed in this post

Yes, thank you guys. I did try sending a PM, see above. I have also sent emails to the one listed in this thread along with 4 others I found through the BBB, their website and their domain registration.

The BBB has stated they will not respond and PayPal also said they could not reach anyone and received no response when I had the charge reversed to no avail.

rondo

rondo
money stolen in other words

hope you don't have the same prob as i did with outerlimit motorsports. situation is you have parts on order that don't come in, they tell you something is wrong with the vendor and then you go check on it and "surprise" their doors are closed and when you call they pretend you have a wrong #. IE just stole your $. :mad:

ROCKRUNNER

I just gave ways to contact us. There is in no way anybody trying to steal money. I cleaned out my box. This is just a transition period nothing more. If you need anything or need to contact RockLogic I have left the means to do so. We are sorry for any inconveniance this has caused anyone.

DToy

Why not just answer the phone and tell people what is really going on? Would probably go a long way toward keeping everyone calm.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
seems like alot of shops are struggling or closeing lately.. Maybe the economy, Maybe too many want to make a living working there hobby. I wouldnt want to ruin my Hobby by having to do it all day. Hope RockLogic can work it out.

ROCKRUNNER

We won't be back in the office to answer phones until thursday. We weren't anticipating it to take this long but it has. Like I said we will make sure everyone gets taken care of. So please contact us and we try our best to solve any problems. THanks again:)

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
My how the mighty have fallen...
Its too bad a company that had such a great name and reputation got sullied. I don't know all the circumstances, but I haven't heard that much good stuff about RockLogic for years. Hopefully things get turned around. Maybe a name change is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.