Seth & Rock Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROCKRUNNER

Well RockLogic didn't fall in fact it will be much better. The company has had strong financials for years and and that will continue. The comment about turning your hobby into your job he's right "DON'T DO IT". Just kidding it worked out great for me. I just had a personal situation that needs alot of my time. So in the end it will be better for our customers and for RockLogic.
I do wish there was a smoother transaction but unfortunatly that didn't happen and we will be closed for about a month.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Well RockLogic didn't fall in fact it will be much better. The company has had strong financials for years and and that will continue. The comment about turning your hobby into your job he's right "DON'T DO IT". Just kidding it worked out great for me. I just had a personal situation that needs alot of my time. So in the end it will be better for our customers and for RockLogic.
I do wish there was a smoother transaction but unfortunatly that didn't happen and we will be closed for about a month.

Now, does this mean you may actually have time to go wheeling with us:greg:

Marcus

Bucking Bronco

Return phone calls, emails, forward your phones when your not in the office. all of these will help avoid threads like this

Even if you do work things out are you aware of how this is affecting your reputation

I geniunely hope you get things worked out and turned in the right direction

Lucrum Ind.

Sorry, but RockLogic's reply is a complete Lie! I have been trying to contact them for 6 weeks and did speak to people their twice who told me they did not know what was going on and did not provide any other information and would not even lift a finger! The Better Business Bureau of Utah has been trying to reach them for months and months regarding my matter and others as you can see at this link. http://utah.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=139&bbb=1166&firm=22168387 they have a "Unsatisfactory Rating." PayPal tried contacting you guys for 3 weeks as you can see with this email I copied below
Dear Chris Marsolais,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account. Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Seller's name: seth hammon
Seller's email: sales@rocklogic4x4.com
Seller's transaction ID: 8D824895R3783464A

You say your company has great financials but according to PayPal your account is empty!!!!!!! I want my money back and am not stopping untill I get it. Your Crap answers are just that and are complete lies. You are decieving the people of this forum just like you took my money!!!!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmmm. Lot of threads like these out there. Usually, the accused will try and remain vague for various reasons (and not all of them shady, obfuscatory ones, either-- there may be legitimate reasons to stay quiet), and usually, the masses suspect treachery.

Sounds like Lucrum has reason to be riled up. So that's one side... I guess we'll see how this plays out. HOPEFULLY it works out well, because now that it's public, everyone's watching..... :eek:

Lucrum Ind.

Well I promise that if they give me my money back I will post up and let people know. I am vocal both ways and want to provide them with as much of an out as possible. That's why I have spent time going to the BBB, PayPal and all the emails and phone calls, so for them to say for me to call them now is a joke (I did again anyways and sent them another PM and Email). They have all the info they need but have done nothing! The bottom line is if they give me the money back that they took from me, then it's over. I wont waste anymore time on them.

BUT...Untill then I promise not to stop.

ROCKRUNNER

Well Lucrum my response to you was the truth. I hope you realize that. I try not to lie and I wouldn't be on here even talking about this in public if I was or had something to hide. The fact that you have threatened me and to bring your friends (Even though you are in a wheelchair) is crossing the line. You have Stated your opinions as fact. The bottom line is I told you what happened. You can choose to believe what you want to. I will take care of any lingering issues during this transition (which includes you). I am just trying so hard to bite my tungue and be respectful to you and your new company. I won't continue to respond to you in a public forum if you are not willing to let me solve the matter for you. I told you when I would solve it and have told you I will take care of it. There should be nothing more.

Lucrum Ind.

Well Lucrum my response to you was the truth. I hope you realize that. I try not to lie and I wouldn't be on here even talking about this in public if I was or had something to hide. The fact that you have threatened me and to bring your friends (Even though you are in a wheelchair) is crossing the line. You have Stated your opinions as fact. The bottom line is I told you what happened. You can choose to believe what you want to. I will take care of any lingering issues during this transition (which includes you). I am just trying so hard to bite my tungue and be respectful to you and your new company. I won't continue to respond to you in a public forum if you are not willing to let me solve the matter for you. I told you when I would solve it and have told you I will take care of it. There should be nothing more.

Then take care of it and give my money back, thats all you have to do! My company is 2 years old WITH THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS BECAUSE I RUN IT WITH MORALS AND GO OUT OF MY WAY FOR THEM. In fact many of my friends were customers first. BTW yes I am in a wheelchair, wanna find out what a guy in a chair can do?! Cause I don't know what that has to do with this!!!

Last edited:

Lucrum Ind.

Oh and you say you have told the truth, are Paypal and the Better Business Bureau lairs also then????!!!!! I posted the links and their email so people can see. IF YOU WANT THIS RESOLVED GIVE ME MY MONEY DON'T GIVE ME EXCUSES!!!

Oh and so I am clear, some of my customers / friends that live by you have contacted me offering to stop by your store and talk to you in person.

Lastly, why don't you say for everyone WHY YOU DID NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK TODAY?

Last edited:

ROCKRUNNER

Well clearly the BBB had the wrong info so they didn't contact me which is beside the point. I contacted Paypal and you will be hearing from them. Nobody gave you any excuses so stop being a Drama Queen and allow me to take care of it. You have made your thoughts clear. Understand that one entity is closing and a new one is starting. That means that certain steps have to take place. Which I am working on. I will no longer respond to you here. If you want this resolved then let me resolve it. I will be happy to talk with your friends!!!!!

Lucrum Ind.

That's up to you but I will keep the updates coming until I am paid back. When will that be tomorrow? BTW since you don't mind some people coming by or would like to pay cash let me know when and I will arrange for it to be picked up. Just give me the details.

Last edited:

Lucrum Ind.

Here is the last email I sent, I am sure you wont mind if you will not respond here for everyone to see you pay me back of course.

Seth,

If I am to give you any benifit of the doubt I will need to see some proof of what you say. If you sell products that you only have on the shelf, how come I never recieved the spindles? I would honestly like to hear from you on this.

Secondly, the BBB may have had the wrong name but they have all the right contact info, they are smart enough to know what to do if the name they have is wrong.

Thirdly, when are you proposing that you will give my money back. If you want me to slow down then give me your plan on when and how you will make this right. I dont want any vague "I'm gonna call you some day crap!" I want specifics; time, date, amount and how!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.