Shakedown run in AZ

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I brought the Toy down to Arizona last week to get it up and running again. My boss and I spent a couple days tearing into the efi, as the old fuel had things gummed up pretty bad. We removed the bed in preparation of a new design we are working on. We got it running like a champ, so we decided to take it out on a shakedown run. The area we went to is a local play area in the vicinity of Heber,AZ., known as "The Cracks". The truck really did pretty well, until I grenaded the passenger side shafts in the D44. Oh well, still felt good to get back behind the wheel.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 55

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
:cool: It's been a long time coming! Good to see you and the Toyota back out on the trail.

I have dreaded pulling that efi off the 3.0 for a long time. In the end, it really wasn't that big of a deal. We had it off and reassembled 3 times in 2 days...:D

I wish I wasted so much time with it sitting. Good times to come.

Xiled1

The Cracks are a great place to wheel, just be aware its on private property and should only be done with permission. That way we get to keep access. I'll be heading up there this weekend with the local group that supervises the area. Great pics and congrats on getting your rig on the trail.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
The Cracks are a great place to wheel, just be aware its on private property and should only be done with permission. That way we get to keep access. I'll be heading up there this weekend with the local group that supervises the area. Great pics and congrats on getting your rig on the trail.

You didn't happen to be on the Pyeatt Draw trail last weekend did you? We met some guys out there that were heading up to the cracks this weekend.

Xiled1

I was not on the Payette Run. I'm guessing it was a few of the High Country Renegades you talked to. They have adopted Payette Draw and the Cracks for our sport. Great group of guys.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I was not on the Payette Run. I'm guessing it was a few of the High Country Renegades you talked to. They have adopted Payette Draw and the Cracks for our sport. Great group of guys.

Cool. Maybe we'll see you out there this weekend.