Shop to give the Bronco a once over?

Ok I have been reading everything I can get my hands on and as you know lots of the information out there is either vehicle specific to a degree or it is based on a person's personal preferences. The Bronco is in good great shape at least comestically but the previous owner has no idea what brand name parts are on it nor was he a lot of help telling me what kind of "gear" like the axles, suspension, etc are on the truck.

I was thinking that maybe there is an offroad specific shop in the SLC area that I could take it to, that could go through a once over with me and say ok you need this and this and this to make it a safe, reliable vehicle and then I could use that reputable shop to get what is needed and learn more about this specific vehicle as I go. Sort of like an off road consultation lol.

This way I could ensure it has the right gear on it to be safe and able to go where I want to go without endangering myself or others. I am just not competent enough yet to be able to ID things by sight.

Thanks in advance

MRJ

Just a user
They are not in the immediate SLC area but i would definitely go to Mt Logan Off road in Logan. They have been known to work on a few Broncos.