shottie moab cell service

JeepinGuru

Show em ( o Y o )
Dam sprint service in Moab this weekend sux usually it's good but this trip i can't even call out and barely getting data to post this.

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Sprint...that's your problem right there...I've always wondered why people have that service if they need to make calls outside of major metropolitan areas.

ricsrx

Moab is a verizon town...

the whole state is Verizon!! my work switched providers to sprint, i refused to give up my verizon phone due to the poor coverage of sprint in Utah. I won..so far any way

Last edited:

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I have a work phone through Sprint and I think it's getting worse. I was in South Jordan the other day and discovered I didn't have service (around 3200W and 9000S). When my phone comes up for renewal I'm going to a different provider.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
What kind of phone you using? Maybe they're doing some spectrum refarming on the 2G network :p

In Moab Utah :rofl:

STAG

On my grind
I have sprint and I think it is getting slower data too. Havn't been to Moab in a while but I havn't had any complaints about call service. I always have had good service in Moab and at little Sahara. I've never had service in Indian Canyon but that's about it as far as my travels go.

Last edited: