Should Suka's membership be reinstated?

Should Suka be allowed back on RME?

• Yes, most definitely.

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • No, my name's Skytone.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Who's Suka? Better yet, what's RME?

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I think Cody bears an uncanny resemblance to the lead singer of Dashboard Confessional.

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
I think there's more than a couple of us here who miss having him around, grammar and spelling notwithstanding.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Probably some of us that wished he had dropped it instead of taking it to the next level too... -_-
Got to say I was shocked he wasn't banner earlier... :shawn:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Spork said:
Probably some of us that wished he had dropped it instead of taking it to the next level too... -_-
Got to say I was shocked he wasn't banner earlier... :shawn:

Agreed... I liked the guy too, but he really took it too far with his comments (including some recently on PBB) about Greg and RME. Its not like his bad attitude regarding RME is gone... RME is a priviledge not a right...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
If you think he has a chance of coming back, you didn't see his "final" thread. As long as Greg owns this place, I don't think Brandon will be back.

Caleb

There's no chance in hell he'll be back on RME...not only did he not let it drop back then, but he continues to ***** and bad mouth Greg on other boards. Its not a bad thing he's gone.

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
RockMonkey said:
If you think he has a chance of coming back, you didn't see his "final" thread. As long as Greg owns this place, I don't think Brandon will be back.

I saw every thread, right up to the ugly finale, popcorn in hand like a bad Portugese soap opera. And I don't think Brandon's actions were justified. But maybe there's a minute chance...he's clearly missed around here, maybe he could be allowed back on parole. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.