Shout Out to AllJeep.com

Samersen

I ordered new gearing for my Jeep from them, it was quick and Ryan installed them for me. I just picked it up tonight and drove it back to Heber and man its like night and day, I could use 6th gear on more then just down hills. ;)

But they are great to work with and I would recommend them, and will be using them again thats for sure!!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
x2 On this

Ryan and Davy are great to work with, haven't done my write up yet but did an awesome job on the new ride and a quick turn around

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I can't say enough good things about Ryan and Davy. I got to drive the Jeep for the first time today 1: in seven months and 2: the first time since they installed my Teraflex 3" Long Arm kit. The ride is amazing and the welds are beautiful. They did a fantastic job installing the lift and from the looks of my front bumpstops they even took the time to make sure my bumpstops matched how much up travel I've got with my shocks and fender flares. Oh and they did a much better job doing my hockey puck bumpstops then I did.

Just looking at the top notch work they did I have absolutely 100% faith in my rig to get me safely down the road and to perform the way I want and need it to both on and off road.

Oh and Ryan drove an hour out of his way to come pick up my Jeep to work on it and drove it back to my place for me while I was in Korea. I don't know how you can possibly beat service like that.

sixstringsteve

Rocks enough for Steve to be caught on camera with Jeep paraphernalia on :D

It's not jeep paraphernalia, it's alljeep.com paraphernalia. Big difference. It's not Alljeep's fault that jeeps suck. In fact, they're one of the reasons some jeeps don't suck. :p

Besides, alljeep sells toyota parts, and I've bought plenty of stuff from them for my toyota. It's a shame they don't change their name to alljeepandsometoyota.com. I think it's catchy.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
When one of the new sweatshirts with the new domain name comes in... dibs

Make sure to offer it in womens colors as well. And put the domain right across the boobs. Give everyone a reason to stare for a long time trying to figure out what the hell is going on.