Show em if you got em

jeepinvaughn

Allright, Tool Boxes... Lets see just what kind of equipment you've got. If you got a nice tool set up, lets see it, this is your time to show off, and we'll see who really is obsessed! I'll get a pick of mine up when I get some film developed.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
here is my stuff, i dont know why i have a tool box, all the tools are spread out across the garage and in the jeep. i think i have more tools on the floor than i have tools in the box.

Attachments

• toolbox 005.jpg
    toolbox 005.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 22

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Here is my box and my new $30.00 welding table... :cool:

Attachments

• 1133.jpg
    1133.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 37
  • 1122.jpg
    1122.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 48

jeepinvaughn

Now you guys definately cleaned up before snappin those shots. I don't think I've been able to close the lid on my tool box for about three years... my pic is on it's way

James K

NO, I'm always like this
I find this to be a odd request from someone with such a low post count. does anybody know you here? not real fond of putting pics of my tools on the net to let any tom, dick or harry.

JMO

jeepinvaughn

Wow James, your absolutely right. It hadn't even occured to me in that way. I don't know anyone from the sight, I moved up here from Agoura Hills California, back in august to go to BYU. My dad owns a machine shop, so naturally I come from a big tool family, and love tools. I've seen everyone else show off their trucks etc. thought it would be fun to show off something different, but if you are uncomfortable doing it, then please don't. Besides, even if you were to post your picks, I'de have no way of knowing were any of you were, that is untill we get together for some wheelin. No worries... just thought it would be fun.

rrefx

Well, Vaughn was right about a few things. First, those tool boxes and garages are way too clean. Second, yeah, I do like to show off my tools. I put them in a yahoo photo album, so click the link. Just remember, I'm right in the middle of two jobs, so things are kind of cramped and a mess right now. But my whole buisness is about having the right equipment. I love it. http://photos.yahoo.com/roundyefx

Johnny4X4

mine

here is mine, you will notice the tv and the speakers.. there is also a Play station 2, suround sound, vcr, and radio-- this a work room / escape from the noisy baby room. gotta love it baby--

oh yeah the less important stuff -- proto box filled with craftsman tools :D

Attachments

• PB270056.JPG
    PB270056.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 26

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Johnny4X4 said:
here is mine, you will notice the tv and the speakers.. there is also a Play station 2, suround sound, vcr, and radio-- this a work room / escape from the noisy baby room. gotta love it baby--

oh yeah the less important stuff -- proto box filled with craftsman tools :D
You forgot to add that its a place to go when your wife kicks you out... I had the same set up years ago when I was married... when she got mad at me I went out and sat in the jeep and watched tv and maybe fixed the jeep/.. in the end the jeep pushed her out! lol