yukon gears 488

toyota crawl box
dana 300 twin stick
R151 transmission

Adams driveshafts
creeper u joints

Allied beadlocks
37 maxxis trepadors 95% tread stickies
this buggy is meticulously maintained and really tight. It works really well and has never let us down. Tons of power, motor is out of a tacoma and runs really strong. No issues at all buggy is turn key and ready for the trails today.

nic 435 632 8404
Text is best

trevortoyota

That Guy!
"this buggy is meticulously maintained"

This is is an understatement, this is the cleanest buggy I've ever seen and it flat out works. Good luck with the sale, can't wait to see what's next.

Coco

Yes we do! But if you get a Jimmys chassis, I will be out wheeled easy. *jedi wave* just keep it... you dont need to drop that much money on a new buggy :D

AaronPaige

I'm almost positive this buggy and owners guided the buggy trails at Wotr 2013, worked so well and was driven perfictly, I couldn't have asked for a better experience, other than the rain... Good luck for a great rig and cool people

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
Yes we do! But if you get a Jimmys chassis, I will be out wheeled easy. *jedi wave* just keep it... you dont need to drop that much money on a new buggy :D
Its going to be so different I probably wont be able to get it off the trailer with out help lol.

I'm almost positive this buggy and owners guided the buggy trails at Wotr 2013, worked so well and was driven perfictly, I couldn't have asked for a better experience, other than the rain... Good luck for a great rig and cool people

Yes that was us. Thanks for the friendly words. We will be at the event this year too, only not trail leading.