Sign this, keep Hanging Tree trail open!!

Toad

Never heard of it. Looks like alot of fun. Keep it open for all to enjoy. It is to bad that a few boneheads can ruin things for everyone else.

brian r

Keep it open PLEASE!!!!

Ive run this trail twice this year,and have had a blast,its a great trail to take the family on.It can be easy or challenging u can decide,either way its a very senic trail.. it would be a shame to loose this trail so.....PLEASE KEEP THIS TRAIL OPEN.........

pELYgroso

'Merica
I haven't had the opportunity to run this trail yet either. PLEASE KEEP IT OPEN!!

Where is the trailhead?? Is there camping nearby??

del0075

this is probably one of the best trails i have run, did it this year and last, hope to run it again..........

TEAM FRED

"They" are property owners to the east and north of the "hanging tree" and they are tired of people wandering onto there property when Jeepers or Hunters reach the top of Htt, They used to give us thier gate combo and allow us to go through there property and exit out EXel Canyon, they have since changed there minds, and another property owner has allowed us to exit out dry canyon. I dont blame them, but most people who have made it out of the top of the trail know to either run back down the trail, or exit out dry canyon with someone who has acess to the gate combo.. We have tried hard to get the word out, hope we dont lose access. there are a couple of property owners involved in a lawsuit over this trail, one wants it to remain open, and the other does not. both families are decent and respected people, and hopefully something can be worked out.

Well put james.
Please keep it open.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
One of my all time favorite trails!

I know a lot of it is private property. I just hope that they will see that MOST wheelers are good respectable people and really do care. Its just the few that make us all look bad.

It would be a shame to lose this trail.....:-\

Attachments

• Hangin tree 015.jpg
    Hangin tree 015.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Hangin tree 018.jpg
    Hangin tree 018.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 17
  • hangintree  waterfall.jpg
    hangintree waterfall.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Beckstemple 001.jpg