Single for New Years... what to do?

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I am recently single and looking for something to do on New Years... What is there to do? I have been out of the dating scene for YEARS!!!!

What do you all have planned and where are the hot spots? I am looking for something close to SLC.

Andrew

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Go hang out with friends. have fun. If girls are there, talk to them. If not, don't worry about it.

as for hot spots, I have no idea. I try and stay as far away from crowds as possible. I'm probably going to a party at the Shilo with a big group of friends.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Good advice. Now to find friends :). hahaha. My friends are going to Habits in SLC and I think that place is a dive. It could be fun to be with them but I hate that place. Any other clubs that might be bad ass?

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
We may be at Habits. Check in the VIP section and see if we are there. They rope off the area around the leather sofas, that's where we'll be.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
habits is fun if you like to go cougar hunting, but it sucks because it takes forever to get a drink. Anywhere is as fun as you make it really.

I'm not sure what clubs will be going off...I hate the club scene personally. Too many people pretending to be something they are not in order to pick up fake girls that think they should be entitled to an easy life because they can dress up and look slutty. You can be sure that Port will be packed, as will the other meat markets downtown like the Hotel, Bliss, Mynt etc. Probably less crowded the further you get from downtown.

Green Street could be a good time--might be far enough away from downtown to not be completely packed. If I were you, i would pick up an issue of City Weekly and just see what the different places are advertising.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
ahh, yes.. the place I got kicked out of last time I was there :) hahaha. That is actually why I don't like that place. VIP huh! Dang you sound important ;). How does one achieve such status?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
There are some hot cougars out there....trust me :D

The nice thing too is you don't have to play any games. They require way less attention because they have their own things going on in life.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
yes there are but there are some out there that think they are hot and they come on to you and you have to break thier heart by telling them you aren't interested in them :). That's when they realize that they aren't that hot and they just got rejected by a hot almost 30 year old and it ruins thier night hahaha.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
you have to break thier heart by telling them you aren't interested in them :)

Not your fault and you're not the first one to do it.

I think you're problem is you're too nice. You need to harden up. Go eat some glass and bathe in boiling water for awhile. Maybe punch some baby panda's. Thats what I do.

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
It's true. Cody can absolutely whip the ass off those little baby pandas, and doesn't feel bad AT ALL. He's like.. a force of nature.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
NICE! Eat glass, bathe in boiling water, punch a baby panda... check! I think I am beginning to see how I am going to get through this. Hogle Zoo, here I come! :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I didn't realize that was you. With that level of hardcore you should be slammin strange every which way til tuesday.