Skamper 072S pop up camper

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
I hope I am posting this is the correct place!

Very light weight hard to find pop up camper. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Great for Toyota's and nice to sleep in. Stove, Tent in good shape. Raises smoothly. Cushions in great shape. Move to east cost need to flog a bunch of stuff or I would keep.

$800. Offer

Dan @ 801-641-1666
in SLC

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Ditto on the size, very interested if you could post some pics. What did you haul it around in?

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
small skamper 5.jpgsmall skamper 6.jpg

The bottom is 37" wide X 87" long x 18" deep so it can fit any small truck. It might stick out back on really short beds but it is light. I have jack stands, an A/C unit and even a dolly you see with big casters to move it around.

I had a dodge 3500 I was going to build a plat form on to clear the cab but I sold my truck. I bought it to put on a Tacoma. It will fit most anything large or small

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
View attachment 78038View attachment 78039

The bottom is 37" wide X 87" long x 18" deep so it can fit any small truck. It might stick out back on really short beds but it is light. I have jack stands, an A/C unit and even a dolly you see with big casters to move it around.

I had a dodge 3500 I was going to build a plat form on to clear the cab but I sold my truck. I bought it to put on a Tacoma. It will fit most anything large or small

not sure I'm solving anything for my knee issues there. I've been interested in one for a long time but I'm going to have to bow out

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
I don't know year. Bed is 42"x73 with a few inches around it. The other bench (bed 2) is 20" x 73. I also have the table and poles for the dinett. A few small holes no real leaks. There's a few things that need work but overall great shape.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I don't know year. Bed is 42"x73 with a few inches around it. The other bench (bed 2) is 20" x 73.

Thats what I was afraid of looking at the pictures I'll have to bow out, I need a bed longer than me..... bummer deal good luck on the sale