Skidplate for samurai?

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Well after running mineral basin I figured I should get a skidploate for my samurai and some new t-case mounts SO my Question is what skidplate should I get. The trailtoughskid/t-case mounts. Or petroworks/calmini full skid plate. Or should I get the skidplate from petroworks or RRO whoever and the t-case mounts from Spidertrax Or RRO Or just get teh Trail tough skid/t-case mounts What do you Samurai guys Have. I figure the trailtough skid would be the best since you get Two in one. but it deoisent cover the whole bottom.? Let me know aI'm going to get it this week.

Kris

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Thats what I thought you told me you ran and I think it's the best deal getting the skid and t-case mounts. I'll probably get that I was going to get some 5.38's but figured I should get the skid first I mit still get one set of gears now since I think RRO is haveing a sale on there gears and then I'll get teh other set of gears later.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the trailtough is the best. it supports and reinforces the t-case the best by combining both mounts into one unit. it takes a lot of stress off the t-case body. the only other thing I wish it did was wrap around and connect through a couple of the front output housing bolts like some others do.....but I love mine and I got the dents and scratches to prove it!!