Skyechrome

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Well well I may be back in the drivers seat again. after god only remeber how long I am back to throwing a motor in the chrome wagon and fubaring TWTPP once again with a junk yard lift. I got my wifes runner going enough that she will let me with taxes spent some to get things on the road. Plus I am in the middle of a mess with my current resedence and may have to move soon. so all vehicles need to run.
But real life drags me away cuz If I can't wheel I don't like to just sit around and gab trucks.But by hell I am going to have a little fun this year. Plus I have zombie customs suckered into letting me use his bender and welder for beer money. :greg:
BE AFRAID
so who else is here that remebers me LOL Where's suka or is he even in bidness anymore?

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Skyetone said:
Well well I may be back in the drivers seat again. after god only remeber how long I am back to throwing a motor in the chrome wagon and fubaring TWTPP once again with a junk yard lift. I got my wifes runner going enough that she will let me with taxes spent some to get things on the road. Plus I am in the middle of a mess with my current resedence and may have to move soon. so all vehicles need to run.
But real life drags me away cuz If I can't wheel I don't like to just sit around and gab trucks.But by hell I am going to have a little fun this year. Plus I have zombie customs suckered into letting me use his bender and welder for beer money. :greg:
BE AFRAID
so who else is here that remebers me LOL Where's suka or is he even in bidness anymore?

:D (we've kept the 'pipe' around for you)

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
the sig still stands.... I know he is banned more of a funny. is he still in bidness? Gotta spare molotove -_- just for old times sake

Jeeptj98

Skyetone said:
the sig still stands.... I know he is banned more of a funny. is he still in bidness? Gotta spare molotove -_- just for old times sake

Yes he is still in Business and Keeping VERY busy.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
ahhh the OLD crew. kinda like pirate in the olden days. Way too many people regestered, but a few that started it.
So I hear constricter is all chromed now, so where is the fun spots?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Skyetone said:
ahhh the OLD crew. kinda like pirate in the olden days. Way too many people regestered, but a few that started it.
So I hear constricter is all chromed now, so where is the fun spots?
All fun spots now = secret. Otherwise they get trashed ala Constrictor. :(

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
guess that means my chrome lookin death trap is out LOL. Ah well at least I can help with parts buying and selling.
Yea I ran into ollie and some other yota guy.... kelly I think? at the bar not to long ago. Didn't get to chat much.
so does anyones rigs look like they used to?

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Skyetone said:
guess that means my chrome lookin death trap is out LOL. Ah well at least I can help with parts buying and selling.
Yea I ran into ollie and some other yota guy.... kelly I think? at the bar not to long ago. Didn't get to chat much.
so does anyones rigs look like they used to?
When's the last time you were here?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
ahh hell I have had a rod knock for a while and not been driving it for probably two years or so. I have been on hit and miss. But I havent been on brousing regularly for about 4 years LOL. but not really on at all for prolly two at least.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Skyetone said:
ahh hell I have had a rod knock for a while and not been driving it for probably two years or so. I have been on hit and miss. But I havent been on brousing regularly for about 4 years LOL. but not really on at all for prolly two at least.
Been that long? It went by so fast, we hardly missed you. :rofl:
Yep, all the rigs from back then have changed. Most have been sold/scrapped.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
I told brandon you came back and he about **** his britches,,,,,AND I QUOTE "bring that molotave to my shop and i'lll shove it up his chrome ass".....
His shop is in murray at 6024s 300west he still has same number.
**** even rich Blaze showed for his kegger down there....

the last times i saw you, wern't you wearing a dress???

FAG!

:D