Skyline Drive status

iceaxe

Backroad Adventurer
Anybody know if this easy trail from the Bountiful B to Farmington Canyon has been re-opened since it was closed at the top due to the fire last year?

sibeta

iceaxe said:
Anybody know if this easy trail from the Bountiful B to Farmington Canyon has been re-opened since it was closed at the top due to the fire last year?

I went up behind the towers up on the farmington side 2 weeks ago. The gate was open to go to the bountiful side and there were four wheelers all over, so i bet it is open.

bigjoe

iceaxe said:
It's open, I just rode it a couple of hours ago on my quad from Farmington to Bountiful and back. Everything is open up there.
Joe

Andy

aka. Hollywood
We are going up Sat. night to meet some friends that are camping. Farmington side I'm not sure exactly where though, as soon as I know I wil post it. So anyone that wants to meet up is welcome.

Andy

natius

Kill cookies! Make'm pay
I'm going tonight. I live right in Farmington, so this canyon is my friend. Anyone wanna go tonight? . .. . . .. cause tomorrow IT'S MOAB!!!!!!!