slc uphoslterer?

gregclimbs

Looking for a good uphoslterer in slc.... the dogs have trashed the back of my xj and I want to replace the standard carpet in the rear and back of the rear seat with this:

http://www.haartz.com/news/20021025/news.htm

I found the fabric @ $18/yard (80" wide)...if anyone else wants some of the fabric, we could split the shipping from CA (local distributer wanted me to buy WHOLE roll)...

g

muleskinner

Call Justin @ 801-597-6493. Killer work, he does alot of $100,000 + cars. (plus they have a sweet shop with an english wheel in it :cool: )

TysonCruiser77

Place on state

I had my fj-40 seats and all the seats out of my dad's mustang re-covered at a place on state in SLC. its called seat upholstery somethin or other i dont remember.. anyways they did killer work, fast, and cheap. they are located north of the French Lady store. Its about 5200 s. and state. Highly recommended.

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
TysonCruiser77 said:
I had my fj-40 seats and all the seats out of my dad's mustang re-covered at a place on state in SLC. its called seat upholstery somethin or other i dont remember.. anyways they did killer work, fast, and cheap. they are located north of the French Lady store. Its about 5200 s. and state. Highly recommended.

Is that Lucy's that your talkin about?