SLTrib Kane County

kirk86CJ

This is such bullshit. My dad has been riding these roads since 1958. I have ridden motorcyles down there 3 or 4 time each year for over 25 years. I don't know of any roads that are "new" - neither does my dad.

Kane County Officials are being great. They are still "pushing back" and fighting the Grand Staircase.

I hope they keep it up.

Kirk

81Ramchargerman

SLT ARTICLE said:
We should not allow renegade county officials to take ownership of public lands and then allow irresponsible off-road enthusiasts to trash them.

:rolleyes: Haters. :-\ -_- I agree, it's about time official stood up for the 'minority groups' like us... -_- I always get a kick out of that one. :rolleyes: Huh, us the minority(snowmobilers, four wheelers, off roaders, etc). Which honestly is not true. :rofl:

We are the majority.

ace

Parts Collector
Jana and Ron Smith live on their ranch outside Kanab.

There you go, they are real environmentalists, just like Robert Redford who raped the backside of Timp, and devoloped the whole damn thing.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
The one thing that grabs me is that they actually include hunting in there idea of other things to do with the area..................but in my opinion that will be the next thing to go if they outlaw the ORV use. Because all the sudden there will be to much "hunting and irresponsible gun use"

its pathetic they will never be satisfied and will be unwilling to comprimse on there position.