Northern Utah Snake Creek Canyon 7-20

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Going to take a quick trip up Snake Creek Canyon to see if you can get past the upper saddle. Was there a few weeks ago and it was still snowed in. Wondering if anybody wants to join me. Was going to go over Gaurdsman's then up the back side from Midway since it's the easiest way there from Sandy.

Need to head out at 8 am since the person going with me needs to be back by noon. This doesn't mean who ever goes can't take the long way out using pole line pass to AF canyon for more wheeling in the afternoon.

This is a trip report done by Herzog along time ago.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
I would say the mouth of Big Cottonwood in the parking lot around 8~8:30 I want to be going up the canyon by 8:30. This is counting on the person who is riding with me to be on time.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Sorry if I missed you this morning. I waited till 8:30 and had to take off. Made it to the top and back to Sandy by 12 on the dot.

IMAG0001%255B1%255D.jpg

This is a photoshpere I took at the top(hopefully the link works for others)

Click to see picture

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Phone does it..lol. Google camera with Kit-Kit and the right phone with the right sensors. Don't know if you noticed but you can grab the picture and see 360 in any direction...what I got to see you get to see from my feet to the sky.

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Shit their all evil it's just a matter of what evils you want to deal with. I hate Apple with a passion....lol so that leaves me with either Winblows 8 or Android. Since every app you'll ever want is on droid and Winblows has nothing it's a bit obvious where your going.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
That's awesome, what phone do you have? I have an LG G2 I'll be looking to try this out