Snake River Offroaders Summer trip (Cedar City/ St. George) June 8th-15th

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
Each year our club takes a week long trip to wheel and site see around the west.

Last year was Montrose. The year before that it was South Dakota.

This year we are planning to hit Cedar City and St. George.

We are staying in Kanarraville.

We would love to have guys join with us and run trails! ( I have been on them and know where they are, but having locals take us is always funner!)

Here is our plans:

Saturday: sight see in Zions and Mammoth cave

Sunday: Sand Hallow (sliplock, maze, and any others)

Monday: Bryce canyon and Cedar breaks

Tuesday: Skull canyon, Wild west

Wensday: Sight see

Thursday: Either more sand hallow, or more Cedar trails

Friday: Sight see

Saturday: Goof off at Three peaks then head home

Anyways, feel free to pipe up if you want to come hang out

Our group is everything from a jeep with a rear locker and 33's up to a few built rigs on 38's We have no problem on rock trails and love to play.

Any other suggestions for our trip?

Last edited:

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
If you're staying in Kanarraville, hit up Kanarra falls and spring creek canyon. Nice little slot canyons. I'm here in Cedar if you need a tour guide. The Jeep is outta comission, but I can point you to cool stuff to see.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
If you're staying in Kanarraville, hit up Kanarra falls and spring creek canyon. Nice little slot canyons. I'm here in Cedar if you need a tour guide. The Jeep is outta comission, but I can point you to cool stuff to see.

Good to know. We are staying at The Ledge RV park.

I will get your number as we get closer.

sunday for the sand hollow area should be no problem what time do you want to meet.

I will know more when June comes, But I know fron experiance that simply showing up the the dirt parking lot on a weekend is a good guarantee of finding some-one to wheel with.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
We are headed down there this Friday.

wheeling Sand Hallow Sunday

Wheeling Wild West/ Skull canyon next Tues.

anyone want to join?

utjb57

Good to know. We are staying at The Ledge RV park.

I will get your number as we get closer.

I will know more when June comes, But I know fron experiance that simply showing up the the dirt parking lot on a weekend is a good guarantee of finding some-one to wheel with.

I have talked with a few locals that would like to go on sunday and was wondering if you could give us a aprox. time for the staging area on sunday?