Snakes 11.11.10

lewis

Fight Till You Die
another fun-ride on the snakes! It was cool to hook up with you guys!
It was great to meet everyone there, Its fun to put a name with a face!
as we went up the trail I thought that steve might get his wish (w/w). The trail was fairly dry, except for the big mud hole in front of W/W! sorry man! I really wanted to see you climb it! I was hoping the nest might be dry, it was muddy as well. But that didnt stop me from having some fun on it! we turned around at the nest, there were at least 3 rigs right above the nest. a runner that sheered his rear d-line & open in front. So we flipped around & drove back down through the trail. I had a blast! I told rich, we should hit it again when it snows.
(here's a clip of my son, in the boulders) Ill post up some pics later

I shouldn't have watched that video clip, makes me want to link my rig. Bummer I had to work, would have been fun.

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
Thanks for posting the vid, it was a good time, Im glad i made it. I ended up putting a Jeep with a smoked clutch on the back of my trailer. I think he needed lower Tcase gears so he didn't have to ride the clutch so much..

was it one of the guys that was up wit us?

heres a couple pics

Attachments

• DSCF0752.jpg
    DSCF0752.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0756.JPG
    DSCF0756.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF0758.jpg
    DSCF0758.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0763.JPG
    DSCF0763.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Ima9er

Crazy Man
the first group that went at 130ish was just heading down past w/w when you guys were there, was in a hurry or i would've stopped to see if any of you guys got up. i tried like hell but couldn't, was very very close 2 times but then i slipped and lost it. and steve i think i saw yer rig getting aired up at the base when we were loading up our rigs.. next time ill go with y'all so i can meet some faces..

Coco

Man, now that I can see the vid, Porter is going to be an awesome driver when he gets older!!!! Start them young! And wheeling a clutch, that is even better!!! I started wheeling when I was 13, but it was an auto, and a little easier not having to worry about your gear choices. He will be a natural!!

Bart

Looks like fun was had by all. I was still putting my junk together at 3, 4, and 5:00, oh yeah and until 2:30 on Sunday. Oh well. After seeing the waterholes on WW I'm glad it didn't work for me. I still don't have my sliders on and I know I would have tried and prolly taken out a rocker.

Goose, the boy did well. You must be a proud papa. Did anyone try the far left line on WW?

ricsrx

was it one of the guys that was up wit us?

he was the last jeep (Red) we passed on constrictor, he was turning around and the smell of burnt clutch in the air..... I thought is was you but it was the Jeep.

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
Looks like fun was had by all. I was still putting my junk together at 3, 4, and 5:00, oh yeah and until 2:30 on Sunday. Oh well. After seeing the waterholes on WW I'm glad it didn't work for me. I still don't have my sliders on and I know I would have tried and prolly taken out a rocker.

Goose, the boy did well. You must be a proud papa. Did anyone try the far left line on WW?

It sure puts a big grin on my face to watch him :D
There were some guys playing on W/W before we got there, so it was already coated with mud :( My truck likes the left better line better than the right, both were just too slick! :(

did you get the yj finished? wish you could have made out there, mabey next time.

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
Man, now that I can see the vid, Porter is going to be an awesome driver when he gets older!!!! Start them young! And wheeling a clutch, that is even better!!! I started wheeling when I was 13, but it was an auto, and a little easier not having to worry about your gear choices. He will be a natural!!

There are deffinately more things for him to have to think about with a stick.
By learning with a manual, I think it will make him better as he gets older.