james003.jpg

james004.jpg

james005.jpg

james006.jpg

james007.jpg

then i wanted to try this ledge
james011.jpg

james015.jpg

got denied my trac bar and spring hangers where getting hung up pretty good.. and the rocks were a little wet
james016.jpg

then we got to waynes world and thought just maybe
james018.jpg

james019.jpg

james021.jpg

after watchin my buddy try and not come close i figured it wouldnt happen for me but figured what the heck

Last edited:

zukijames

now here comes the funny part.. so our friends just did rattle snake and turned around and me and the girl decided to up constrictor .. couldnt get past that last turn before the next turned around and on the way back took some video

Last edited:

zukijames

so like i said before .. it was just me and the girlfriend now.. no highlift no come alot no winch... except my 2000lb rear suspension winch from harbor freight thats held in with 3 bolts through my floor... decided to see what we could do with the winch.. and my cheap walmart battery
james045.jpg

james046.jpg

james047.jpg

james048.jpg

james049.jpg

james051.jpg

and it worked... but it brough the sami down right back on the rock that tipped it over

finally got it sort level .. and realized i had no spark plug socket..
so i got it and fired it up luckily it was fine

then i had to get the back tire over it too was a little worried
this video has the f word in it sorry idk how to edit it out

fun day ... really lucky

Last edited:

zukijames

there was a little tree i snatch blocked off it and then to my front clip the reason there isnt a vid is it wouldnt be really long we would winch a litle then just crank my starter and try to shimmy my sami over to get my front drivers tire off that rock .. then we'd have to let the winch out a little and i'd put it in reverve and crank the starter and back it up a little and then yeah you get the idea but it worked and im very greatful .. next sunday im going to church!

yes i got dumped to the pass side.. not as bad as it looks alot of other stuff falls too..
the guy i bought the zuk from cut the seat belts out and the pillar they mount to i have one in there but it doenst pull out very often so i couldnt get it on

stupid i know

Last edited:

schaeferNsons

Dirt Hedz Offroad Club
maybe we should have walked up with you too we were waiting around down at the trailers till 530 just figured you made it out just fine. it was fun we need to do it again soon

zukijames

yeah id been over it twice and wanted to go a little higher and didnt get my back end over where it needed to be and wasnt careful cause i'd already gone over twice.. and i should have been in second cause when i gave it gas it was to low to go anywhere lol

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
oh yeah and maybe if i wouldnt have gotten cocky that would have helped a little too :)

Yeah, been there done that. X2 on the 2nd gear thing as well, the good thing is, once youve made that mistake, you pay alot better attention the next time. BTW ( moab trip on the 18 - 21, marchyour welcome to come)
BTW, good job on your creative recovery!!!

4 SALE

Looks like a lot fun, good thing it didn't go all the way over, I'd get atleast a lap strap in there, might save your life one day. BTW I like your zuk, looks mean, theres just something about those little monsters that I can't get over.