snakes ? 2/28th

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
so my truck is ready to go looking to do a crawler run not really looking for snow just wondering if anyone would be down to run the snakes this next saturday im coming from layton so probly meet up around 10

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
I was there yesterday. Water is running down the trail and making it a little muddy. And there was a lake in front of Waynes World. Since no one has been going up Constrictor there was still a bit of snow up there. I went up to the Rapids and turned around.

Just so you know.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
ok sounds good

im gonna scout a place up here in ogden canyon see how much snow is up there.

i really dont want to run the snakes with that much water on it

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
up north ogden divide there is a slot canyon up there that a few friends of mine have run up. they checked the boundaries of land use and so forth threw the national forest service

got to go check it out its a extreme run for sure one obsticle is a 6-7 foot water fall that looks very fun. there is still some snow up in the canyon and
its mostly shell rock so that makes it even more challenging. i did not walk
the whole thing but from what a saw

at least 33 in tires a winch and lockers are needed and probly some good
body armor. Im going to do more checking to see if we can be up there so we dont get in trouble.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I have no idea where we can go snow wheeling. I have to drive it there and then home agian so close to slc would be nice. Maybe we do a snow run on the 7th then head to Pats afterwards for the BBQ?

mhudson

YEEHAY
Can always drive up North caynon trail. It is short ride, like a mile. Located in btown. only takes a few hours and can be lots of fun in the snow.

if interested. LMK