Snakes (7-23)

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Me and a couple of friends from work have a day off (finally :rolleyes:), and are planning on heading to the Snakes on the 23rd. If anyone is avaliable that Monday morning we'd be more than happy to have you come along :)

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I've only been down twice, and from my experience Rattlesnake is fairly easy with plenty of bypasses. Constrictor is a lot more technical (level 5), and though I didn't recieve any I definatly saw some body damage. There is also a smaller waterfall requiring a winch up. At least one locker is also a good idea... All around FUN trails I can't wait :D

Andrew

Meat_

Banned
Me and a couple of friends from work have a day off (finally :rolleyes:), and are planning on heading to the Snakes on the 23rd. If anyone is avaliable that Monday morning we'd be more than happy to have you come along :)

I'll see what I can do, but don't count on me.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
How technical of a trail is it? What are the requirements to do it? Is body damage iminent? Im off that day and would love to come.
Dave

It's not bad. I did most of it in a Burb. :D

AVOID THE BYPASSES for the most part, they are widening the trail and I will personally uhmmmm e-f**k you up if you make more trail work. :D

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I'll see what I can do, but don't count on me.

:cool:

It's not bad. I did most of it in a Burb. :D

AVOID THE BYPASSES for the most part, they are widening the trail and I will personally uhmmmm e-f**k you up if you make more trail work. :D

Agreed. No Bushwackers

I should have said designated bypasses though not marked (to my knowledge) it's pretty odvious where the intended bypasses are, and where some hillbilly got throttle happy...

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Let's just meet at the Chevron West of Lehi between 8:30 and 9:00 it's pretty easy to find. Not sure on the exit #, but you basically get off the freeway, and head West for like 10 miles untill you see the Chevron...

Meat_

Banned
Looks like I will have the Blazer fixed in time, but I won't have a new lift pump on my Cummins in time and I don't really want to pull anything until I have that fixed. So unless Bart slows down enough for me to jump on the trailer as he cruises through.... :ugh: what? I'm not sayin anything :greg:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Well whe're still planning on being at the Chevron @ 9:00 at the latest (that is if the 20R will do at least 60 on the freeway :rolleyes:).

Hope to see you guy's there :D

ROT BOX and MY RIDE SUX, thanks for the Great Time. I had a blast and I hope those pics all came out. I still cant believe the bumper carnage on my 4 Runner, but guess that I really have a "NEED" for those sliders and bumpers.

I hope that rear axel "Kodac Moment" turns out, I want that as my avatar.

I hope we can do that again sometime.
Dave.

Last edited:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Glad you had fun that was definatly a good time for me :D

Hopefully we can get some pics in trip reports I think that there is definatly a few worth posting up.