snakes 7-23

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
Had a group go out and run the snakes, Aj in a toyota, Tim in a tj, Ryan in a yj, Tacoma in a blazer, and me in a cj7. Had a great time all the rigs did well. I had some fuel pump issues and Tim flopped his jeep on to the pass side. Tacoma had to go after rattlesnake, we all made it up waynes world, continued to constrictor all good. I winched up eagles nest then after each rig took a turn at the nest i winched them up. On the way down aj had an elec fan quit on him. Ryan hit some pretty large ruts and his brother riding shotgun smacked the windshield frame and cut his nose. All in all, good times. Nobody gat hurt more than a cut. Thanks for all that came out. We'll do it again.
Dwayne

I'll post some pics soon.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
It was a great time. It was good to meet more people especially from tooele. Let's see those pics.

worm

Julie always does a kick a$$ job of documenting our trips with pics and video. Thanks. Was an awesome run and had a good time.

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
The laptop to a crap on us and its in the shop. As soon as it gets done my wife will down load some more, i'm in cali wont be back till fri or sat.
Dwayne