snakes 7-28 or 7-29

anzenketh

noon works for me if you don't mind me and my son tagging along with your group

You son is more then welcome. Got to train those young weelin nuts.

I was just thinking of meeting up at the parking lot up there. Unless someone knows of a better idea.

I will be bringing the following.

My 2000 Stock WJ with All Season Radials. (let me know if I should get the tires changed in the morning I think their are still a good tread left in them.)
Rolling jack.
Recovery Straps.
Small Shovel.
Jumper Cables.
Water

Last edited:

anzenketh

So from what I get their will be two times to meet us 1 at 5 and 1 at noon. I may or may not show up with larger tires (Going to get new ones before the trip due to the rear have 2/32 tread left now) But due to the front ones are OK they may or may not be all seasons. And may or may not be better tires Depending on price and other factors.

Well got higher better tires on all four.

Headed up now will be their with my Blue WJ.

Last edited:

anzenketh

Well did not see anyone at noon drove around for a hour did not want to trustpass on some private property so I will be back at 5 for people to show me the way. Two good things came out of this trip though. I learned a bit of the capabilities of my jeep mostly saw some ATV's when I was there.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anzenketh

That is all right. I am sure I can catch someone some other time. I apparently was late to the 5:00 meeting so I did not much to anything at all except drive around on the dirt.

anzenketh

Hum I must have been later than I thought. Next time I will be shure to arrive early. I thought I arrived 10 minutes late but it must have been later

Is their only one five mile pass unloading area?