SNAKES 9-19-09 next saturday

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
SOOOO

I need to test out the new 4 link before I head to Idaho to compete in their version of Top Truck Challenge. Im thinking the snakes would be fun.

Its not going to be an early trip. Probably meet at the Chevron in Lehi around noon. So far its me and Bucking Bronco.

All are welcome and the more the merrier!!! It might take several rigs to drag my junk off the trail when the suspension falls off :rofl:

864runner

I know I'm your hero
If i can get my diffs back in and my tires on by then i will definately go. Better bring lots of recovery gear for me since it will be my first time:p

ChestonScout

I might go if you don't mind towing me off the trail if i break, my t-case has been making some bad noises lately! :D

Thats all part of the fun!

Bring it!

A few guys will be bringing some RC crawlers I think to so if any of you have one, throw it in

Taconut

Offroad Addicted
I might Go. I don't know any of you guys, but I want to get out on a trail somewhere. I'm talking to a friend of mine and he may go as well.

311WJ

I have a group on Jeepforum called utah jeepcrew.. just some young kids learning. we are meeting at wendy's at 8am to head out to the snakes.. so maybe we'll se ya out there... im taking my rc truck too lol if any of you are interested in coming with us (probably 5 rigs or so) my number is 801-318-1141

ChestonScout

SWEET!!! Someone big enough to pull me out! Just kidding (hopefully)

I love watching your buggy on the trail. One of the coolest rigs to watch out there for sure.

864runner

I know I'm your hero
Well my status for this trip is pending, I have a bunch of stuff to do friday night and satuday morning (build a driveshaft, install my diffs, if i get them in time, and get tires)

I'm gonna try my hardest though. It all depends on whether Corey can get me my diffs tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed

Chevycrew

Id love to go out, but the trans in the crew is finally finished off, truck wont move.

So without the tow rig, not much I can do.