Northern Utah Snakes Cleanup and Trail Ride *updated* June 22nd

YotaDaniel

I am going to try my best to make it out to this. I need to head out to another RME gathering and get to know you guys better. And, it wouldn't hurt to help keep the trails clean. I can kill two birds with one stone now.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I am going to try my best to make it out to this. I need to head out to another RME gathering and get to know you guys better. And, it wouldn't hurt to help keep the trails clean. I can kill two birds with one stone now.

Just bring something to tap on that distributor with. :D

YotaDaniel

HAHAHA! I needed a laugh at that moment. Thanks Kevin. Good to see you havn't forgoten me. I will be sure to bring a few tappping wrenches.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
How many trash trailers should we plan on having, and are there any dumpster rental outfits that might donate one to the cause?

Gonna wing it. THardy has let us know we can drop trash in his companies' dumpster in Orem, and I expect there will be enough pickup beds and utility trailers there to handle what we haul out. If you have a trailer you feel like bringing out, by all means do it. It'll never hurt to have too many.

The one thing I'd recommend is bringing a tarp and cargo net so we don't end up spewing our trash all over the highway between Five Mile and Orem. :)

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Gonna wing it. THardy has let us know we can drop trash in his companies' dumpster in Orem, and I expect there will be enough pickup beds and utility trailers there to handle what we haul out. If you have a trailer you feel like bringing out, by all means do it. It'll never hurt to have too many.

The one thing I'd recommend is bringing a tarp and cargo net so we don't end up spewing our trash all over the highway between Five Mile and Orem. :)

I will plan on bringing our 4x6x2 ft off-road trailer with cargo net.

blznnp

Is anyone planning on driving the trail afterwards? Thinking about bringing my blazer for its first time on the trail

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
I probably should have checked with work before offering the dumpster. It's not out, I'm just still waiting to hear back from them with the official OKAY. I will keep you informed.