Snakes Feb 27th (SAT)

Twisted

NEEDAMONEYTREE
My buddy and I both made the rapid's first shot(silver samurai and the white commando)I layed the samurai on it's side on wayne's world after a few unsuccessful tries,never made up,pretty slick:D

Nice toy's in your group,I really liked the red quadcab taco make's me miss my old '04.
Yeah, wayne's world was pretty slick. Tried several times and just couldn't get the tail end to come up. Glad I didn't lay the mando on its side, might have taken a little more than man power to put er back on the rubber.

The rapids put a little bend in my tie rod, but made it up and over. All in all it was a fun trip. Can't wait to go back down when it's dry!

sixstringsteve

congrats, we really struggled with the rapids. I saw the sami on the freeway in lehi on the way back. It looks like you guys weren't there too much longer after we passed you.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I and 4 made it all the way through Constrictor and even got my front tires up Eagle's Nest :p I and 2 others ended up winching up. I tried alittle but decided the winch was the way togo since I wasn't goin to push my rig this close to Easter. After the Nest it got really snowy. Not bad till we hit the hill climb. Had to follow someone's tracks around :( Can't wait till warmer and drier conditions :)

zukking01

I and 4 made it all the way through Constrictor and even got my front tires up Eagle's Nest :p I and 2 others ended up winching up. I tried alittle but decided the winch was the way togo since I wasn't goin to push my rig this close to Easter. After the Nest it got really snowy. Not bad till we hit the hill climb. Had to follow someone's tracks around :( Can't wait till warmer and drier conditions :)

What??? You didnt just walk right up like that last time we were out. You made it look so easy!