Northern Utah Snakes for Thanksgiving Weekend

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
This year we will be having some of my wife's family in town for the Thanksgiving Holiday and I would like to get my Father-in-law and wife's brother-in-law out to show them some wheeling fun. So this is what I am thinking. I would like to get out Friday morning to run Rattle Snake, Waynes World, then turn around and go in the backside of Sidewinder (up the out) to the start and then all the obsticles on the front side before heading home. So if anyone is interested, post up and lets go have some fun.

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Looks like we should have a few going, 4 mostly for sure. As long as we have good weather it should be a great time. Should we plan on 9:30 am at the trail head? I am flexible in the time, just thinking the sun should be up and start warming up by then.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Looking like I should be able to make it depending on how tomorrow goes(booze). If I can't make it Friday I'd love to head out there with Nate on Saturday...guessing that knowing me Saturday will be a safer bet but I've wheeled more hung over than I would ever want to again so who knows. Anytime early ish works for me. I'll check back tomorrow.

And I'll send Nate a message tomorrow and see what's up. It's been a while since I've wheeled with you so it would be good.

OutlawTJ

May be interested but on only running stock Jeep TJ. Been up Rattlesnake before but unsure of the rest of the trail your talking about running. Would I have a chance or ?

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Rattlesnake will be no problem and you could choose to do Wayne's world or not, but when we start the backside of Sidewinder I would say you will need two lockers and 35's from there. We are planning on meeting at the trail head at 9:30 tomorrow. All is welcome to go and you can choose what you want to do.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
We're also going out Saturday morning as stated above and anyone is welcome to join.
Hope this isn't like hijacking your thread ;) just trying to make sure everyone that wants to get out has the opportunity