snakes friday july 22

jjamesyj

looking to run the snakes again this coming friday around 9am should be a good run were hoping waynes world will be dry this go around.

ozzy702

It sure would be nice if waynes world was dry, or at least more dry. I was really surprised we couldn't get up it last time to be honest but then again the tires were brand new and sitting at fairly high psi.

ozzy702

Alternator is out in the toyota so we'll see if I can get the bracket, GM 1 wire alt and figure out how to wire it properly by friday. :(

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
we were out at the snakes this last weekend and waynes world was dry. there was a huge mud hole right underneath eagles nest though.....what do you drive jjamesyj???

jjamesyj

Alternator is out in the toyota so we'll see if I can get the bracket, GM 1 wire alt and figure out how to wire it properly by friday. :(

none of this we'll see crap just stick it in wire it up and lets go wheelin...lol i may be in the same boat... may have tore my rotator cuff but gotta wait for the swelling to go down to find out

ozzy702

I still haven't gotten the bracket in the mail yet. Hopefully it comes tomorrow. Don't think I'll be able to make 9am. :( I threw my battery on the charger today and it was down to 11v. Hopefully it charges fine and works well.