Snakes Jan. 30th its a saturday

bschroeder

Anyone interested in going out next saturday I would like to meet at the crossroads at 9:30 for those who can make it that would be great, so far I am the only one, let me know if you can make it. It would be great to go out and meet some new people. thanks

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Looks like I can make it and will have a friend in his rig with me. I guess this is for all of us that are unable to make it to Southwest Crawlfest. Oh well, at least we can go wheeling.

cde_greu

hey guys. i'm a newbie here on the site and with wheelin'. i'm wanting to find new folks to go out in our rigs with because i don't know anyone. do you mind if I, and possibly my wife, tag along with you guys this weekend? also, i was wondering what type of trail is this ya'll are going on and the difficulty? i believe i have a vehicle that can go where ever i want, but its more skill that i'm lacking.

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Great to see more are interested in going. I didn't start this thread, but I believe all are welcome. I believe the crossroads is Redwood and Center St. at the Chevron station, but where we are getting more going, we should plan on the Wal-Mart parking lot, more room. The first trail is the easiest and should give you an idea of what the second will be like, so you can always make the choice to go on or call it a day. I would be glad to help you in anyway I can. I will be in a black Ford truck and pulling my CJ-7 (The one in the picture). Let us know if you are going to make it for sure, so we know to wait or not. See you there.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Which exit is it? I have only met up once down there. Assuming all goes well with replacing my rear axle bearings and seals in the morning, I might be able to make it and recruit a buddy in a YJ.

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
I'm am planning on it with a friend in a YJ. It's the Lehi Main St. exit and go west I'm guessing about 7 or so miles until you get to Smith's on your left and the light is the Crossroads. Go straight for about a block and you will come to Wal-Mart on your right.

Last edited:

bschroeder

We can make it as long as we would like, I'll probably be down for leaving around two or so... So I will see you guys tomorrow morning at the lehi crossroads in the wal-mart parking lot at 9:30