Snakes on friday or saturday

Jesser04

If anyone would like to go I was thinking about going one of the days and I have never been so someone who know the area would be helpful or directions thanks

X1994J

XJ's Bring the Uni-Suck
I'm in the same boat, we ran Rattlesnake one night last week, but being dark and none of us ever doing it before I'm not sure we even finished the entire trail. It was a good time though. Anyway, I was hoping to head out there Friday afternoon but was hoping for someone experienced to show the way. So i'm up for Friday afternoon, but not the most experienced on the trail!

maquet24

I'll go Friday with you guys. I've been out there 3 or 4 times and once I find the trail head I can get the rest of the way through. I was thinking of getting down to the Chevron at about 10:30. What do you think?

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I REALLY want to go to Moab but I dont think its going to happen. Wifes great grandma died and the funeral is saturday.

If not, I would like to run the Snakes friday morning and time permitting, head to little Moab after that.

I have never had the Scout at either place. Just the wifes XJ a few times. The Scout is ready to go though.

I will post up again when I know for sure what Im doing

X1994J

XJ's Bring the Uni-Suck
Let me see what my work schedule looks like, but I might be up for a trip!!

Come on buddy, I talked to your boss. He said you still have vaca days left. Use 'em up! I am going Friday for sure, but probably wont make it out there until about 1.

choptopbII

How long does it take to run the trail? where is this chevron you speak of?

without stoping you could probly run rattlesnake in 15- 20 min. or less then theres constrictor witch is also pretty short, but a lot harder. the chevron is on the corner of redwood and Hwy 73? i think... :D

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
is the chev west of lehi at the 4 way stop

Thats the one.

I think its the first light you come to once your out of Lehi.

Looks like I will be there but it will be kind of on the early side. What Im thinking is be to the trail about 9:30, run the snakes, then head to little Moab around 2 or so