Snakes on friday or saturday

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I may go, if nothing breaks on the Blazer. Rear driveline is acting up. :( I'm going to try and drop the t-case tomorrow morning and match the angles. And I'll be running open loop, because apparently my O2 sensor is toast. :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
On a Friday morning???? Probably faster to go through Tooele. You'll be stuck in rush hour traffic right around the time you're going through.

EDIT: just for fun I mapped from Farmington to the Snakes parking lot, through Lehi: 71.9mi, 1hr 39min
Farmington to the Snakes parking lot, through Tooele: 72.6mi, same time. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

maquet24

I'll be leaving Layton about 8:45-9:00am and I plan to go through Lehi. I think we'll all probably end up there about the same time.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I drove home through Tooele last time I went. I think with Legacy it saved me like 3 minutes. I kind of like the big loop. Head there through lehi then head hom through Tooele. Unless there is traffic of course.

Unless there is a big wreck....there wont be any traffic tomorrow.

(knocks on wood)

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
It is easier to take Bangerter to Redwood than go through Lehi (probably cut 10 minutes off your time).

The ride into work this morning was pretty quick.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
It is easier to take Bangerter to Redwood than go through Lehi (probably cut 10 minutes off your time).

The ride into work this morning was pretty quick.

Not with the construction on Redwood right now......YIKES!!! as soon as they get that completed it will be sweet!