Northern Utah Snakes on Thursday afternoon, May 22nd

wheelewagon

I might have to run out there with you guys.I did A quick run out there last week just to make sure some stuff I had worked on that day was functioning correctly. It had been so long since I've been out there it looked so different to me. I don't remember that many roads out there that there is now. I tried driving around A bunch to find constrictor to no prevail. I did still run up to eagles nest though. I'd like to get out there and get shown around A little more sense it looked so much different to me. IDK if i'll run constrictor though. I've heard theres not much on it for the big long 4door jk's except undercarriage scraping. But still would love to run it if it's not that bad. I'll just plan on meeting at the parking lot at 4:30 sense I'll be coming from tooele.

dutchman

KI7KSV
I might have to run out there with you guys.I did A quick run out there last week just to make sure some stuff I had worked on that day was functioning correctly. It had been so long since I've been out there it looked so different to me. I don't remember that many roads out there that there is now. I tried driving around A bunch to find constrictor to no prevail. I did still run up to eagles nest though. I'd like to get out there and get shown around A little more sense it looked so much different to me. IDK if i'll run constrictor though. I've heard theres not much on it for the big long 4door jk's except undercarriage scraping. But still would love to run it if it's not that bad. I'll just plan on meeting at the parking lot at 4:30 sense I'll be coming from tooele.

If you did the trail up to Eagle's Nest, you did Constrictor.

bds

Dang, I wish I was going to be around Thursday. I've never been out there and would love to go but I'm heading down to Sand Hollow for the long weekend, leaving Thursday after work.

Zerkalo

Dang, I wish I was going to be around Thursday. I've never been out there and would love to go but I'm heading down to Sand Hollow for the long weekend, leaving Thursday after work.

I wanna go, but the problems is while my XJ had tempted Constrictor, and made it to Eagle's next,
every time I had to dent my undercarriage,
---gas tank, muffler, exhaust, who knows what's gonna be next.

Troop92

As much as I want to go, I unfortunately have to bow out. Last night I was doubled over in pain and this morning confirmed it -- appendicitis! I just barely got home from the hospital -- surgery went really well -- and I'm going to be taking it easy the next few days. As much as I want to get out, bumping over Rattlesnake and Constrictor probably isn't the best idea. :D

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
every time I had to dent my undercarriage,
---gas tank, muffler, exhaust, who knows what's gonna be next.

There's only one way to find out: come on out and have some fun with us. :D

I just barely got home from the hospital -- surgery went really well -- and I'm going to be taking it easy the next few days.

If you didn't want to come with us, all you had to do was say so. :p

(Seriously, best wishes for a speedy recovery.)

dash

channel 4 is great. I bought my cb on amazon and then went to flying j in Springville for everything else. al said and done 30 bucks maybe. See you out there. bringing the trailer Dempsey?

wheelewagon

Not sure if we will for sure make this trip. If you guys get to the parking lot and there's an orange jk waiting then we were able to. If not don't wait for us.

aRR

I have that exact CB, just need to remount the antenna. I don't think I can make this one but would love to know when these happen.
TonkaMan- is this the route we did a few weeks ago?
Found some hidden bedside damage from our trip, made me smile- gotta get these sliders on!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
bringing the trailer Dempsey?

You know it!

little off topic, you use the ez deflator from smitty built right Dempsey?

I think mine is a Currie brand, but they're all basically the same thing.

CE9029E.jpg

Tonkaman

I have that exact CB, just need to remount the antenna. I don't think I can make this one but would love to know when these happen.
TonkaMan- is this the route we did a few weeks ago?
Found some hidden bedside damage from our trip, made me smile- gotta get these sliders on!

You and I ran Rattlesnske which ends and those big tailings where we parked. Constrictor is a more difficult trail that continues up from there