Northern Utah Snakes on Thursday afternoon, May 22nd

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Yes, NW corner of Redwood Road and Lehi Main street, right next to a new Panda Express. Also on that NW corner is a Wal-mart.

Just come south on Redwood Road. It'll be the first Chevron station in Utah county. :D

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Here is a map of the area. We'll meet at the red X.

chevron.jpg

NChap

I'm doing a quick torque and fluid check and it just dawned on me to ask if anyone will be running OBA and willing to help a guy out with some tires afterward? :D

NChap

I've driven back into town on 14 psi. It wasn't fun but I got there. If not I would advise making change for some quarters at the chevron

aRR

Thanks, Derek! I thought so.
I want to come next time. I'll bring some OBA.
On the way back, the first Maverick on the right about 15-20 miles (?) off the trailhead, they do have some air. The machine is not the greatest, but it'll get you back in town. Takes quarters.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I'll have my 12v compressor with me (it's always in the Jeep) and I'm willing to let someone use it. Be forewarned: it's getting weak and it may activate its thermal shutdown before all four tires are fully aired up. The last two times I used it, it shut off before I could return all four of my 35x12.50-15s from 10 psi to 28 psi.

Maybe I need to open it up and rebuild the compressor....

Tonkaman

I was nice to meet everyone thanks for letting the Toyota crash the jeep party.

I attempted Wayne's world but ended up defeated so we continued up constrictor. I had a few hang ups, the worst one being radiator rapids but we got thru it ok

simplyjeep

Pictures, please! I've been waiting on the couch all day for pics.... Stupid appendix...
I took a shoulder to my lower left ribs last thursday, it was rough and I'm paying for it now, but I think you could have gutted it out.... ;) JK, hope you get to feeling better for the weekend!