Snakes' Run July 4th

zukijames

rick how did hunters rig do at the bottom of WW it sounded and looked like at the top he bumped it as hard as he could and it was just enough.. so im just wondering if he was able to bump it at the bottom to get up or do his crawlers make the bottom ledge not to bad?

ryan what is your wheel base and belly height.. do you know the weight of your rig?

the way you crawl is nuts.. you dont by chance have your suspension calculator numbers do you?

i wanta figure out why your rig makes the nest so easy

Last edited:

AX10TOY

Undecided
Looks like it was a great time ,Sad i couldn't make it out.
It's awesome to see Ryan crawl the nest like nothing.

P.S if you drop trash around me you will be very aware of it :thumbs:

NYCEGUY01

Hunters rig was almost boring to watch. That thing is impressive.

No screaming motor, no broken parts, no hopping, no drama.

Just slowly point it at large rocks and watch it drive over them...

sixstringsteve

Hunters rig was almost boring to watch. That thing is impressive.

No screaming motor, no broken parts, no hopping, no drama.

Just slowly point it at large rocks and watch it drive over them...

What's really impressive is that rick's little red yota on 33's does the same thing. He is an excellent driver and builds killer rigs. That little '82 has gone places on 33s that most people on 37s only wish they could go. And the only breakdown that I've ever heard of him having was when he lost his clutch in the snow.

Last edited:

NYCEGUY01

After Hunter climbed WW I drove up and around the bypass so I could watch Rick hit it in his red Toy.

He beat me there.

When I rounded the corner his red toy was already at the top and he had gotten out already...

Ima9er

Crazy Man
This is one of my favorite places on the trail... constrictor trail, right before brittany's box, the fang and radiator rapids.
that was just right after me and stratton almost put it on its side. we had the rear end a lil bit to close to the rocks and it didn't like that and wanted to tip, but we backed off just fine and did this.. thanks ryan for an awesome time wheeling.

Manlaan

who's tacoma is that? Is he on RME? Looks pretty cool from the pics I saw.

Yep. Its me. :)

Thats Greg's super charged tacoma in black.... now with the rock assult front housing swapped in. I met him at the first RME training day, I wanna say he has your old 81 yota steve.

Actually, the 80 I have used to be Tacoman99's. Still have it fully together, minus the tires. Still need to do something about the carb in order to make it usable on hills.

Cool. Does anyone know Greg's username on here? He probably swapped all the parts off my old '81 before selling the body to rick... who sold it to scott... who sold it to his son... who was storing it up near fairview, where it was recently burned in the wood hollow fire.

Its me still. ;)

Pretty awesome run. I do owe y'all lunch of dinner or something... No way I could've done all that myself. Gonna stop by a tire shop tomorrow at lunch and see just how bad I ripped up the tire and wheel. I'm thinking I'm going to have to remove the kickouts on my sliders (one of these years). I do like them as a step to get into the bed, but they do seem to hang up more often than not.

NYCEGUY01

Youre all good man. It can wait till whenever you have time... Just poking at you a little...lol

I did get my front a-arm tab welded back together this afternoon...
I smashed the RZR into big rocks all morning with no damage at all.

3 minutes playing Robby Gordon on the dirt road on the way back to the trailer and I almost totalled it...lol That ditch just jumped out in front of me.

On the plus side it drives straight again...