Snakes- Sat. 4/22

pELYgroso

'Merica
a few of us are prolly gonna camp friday night out near the trail head and head to the trail in the morning. You ALL should meet us there. Anybody up for it??

pELYgroso

'Merica
Lewers said:
I'm in if you don't mind an xterra following ya...:)
Not at all!

What time? I dunno, We're going to be camping out there so if you want to meet us out there at 10:00 am on Sat or so?? that would work. when can you? Are you thinking of camping too? I'm not sure when we'll be heading out this afternon yet.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
pELYgroso said:
Not at all!

What time? I dunno, We're going to be camping out there so if you want to meet us out there at 10:00 am on Sat or so?? that would work. when can you? Are you thinking of camping too? I'm not sure when we'll be heading out this afternon yet.
No... Not camping. 10 is as good of time as any I guess....11 would be better :D

Lewers

pELYgroso said:
Not at all!

Cool....sounds good... I was considering camping with you guys as well. Let me know what time you guys think you will be heading out...

pELYgroso

'Merica
we'll prolly head out from my house in Lehi at 6:00 or 7:00 tonight. call me and we can meet up with you either at the crossroads or out there. my number is 921-9849. for the rest of you, we'll probably start the trail at about 10:00 or can meet at the parking spot at 10:00. yea, let's meet at the trailer parking at 10:00. sounds good?? good.