snakes sunday may 9th?

Hey, me and a buddy were talking about trying to find a decent trail/location for jeepin tomorrow. Are you guys going?

What's the likelihood of breaking something on rattlesnake? I ask because I'm moving in a couple of weeks and don't necessarily want to go on a rebuilding spree right now. I've got a SOA YJ on 33s with a lockrite in front and my buddy's TJ is roughly the same.

We were talking about little moab as well, got an opinion on either?

Taconut

Offroad Addicted
Hey, me and a buddy were talking about trying to find a decent trail/location for jeepin tomorrow. Are you guys going?

What's the likelihood of breaking something on rattlesnake? I ask because I'm moving in a couple of weeks and don't necessarily want to go on a rebuilding spree right now. I've got a SOA YJ on 33s with a lockrite in front and my buddy's TJ is roughly the same.

We were talking about little moab as well, got an opinion on either?

You could easily do it. Some of the harder stuff can be bypassed, I run it in my pretty much stock tacoma. I have a 2" lift running 31s, i do have the Elocker. The harder stuff is constrictor that comes after Rattlesnake.

Little moab has stuff for everyone, from mild to wild!

Taconut

Offroad Addicted
This. I've never been either, is it too much for a stock IFS rig?

I could go it all depends on how hard the trails are since i have a pretty much stock toyota. Can you hit me up, my email is jdmlaz@gmail.com send me a message and I will get you my number so we can coordinate.

No it's not too much for a stock Toyota!!! It's a toyota. I'm pretty much stock and have ran it several times. I have A 2" lift and 31s. some of the harder stuff can be bypassed. I took a guy in a stock explorer last time I went. I did just add sliders and a transfer case skidplate, but I ran it the first time with no armor. The hard trail is constrictor, several hard obstacles. Also there is Waynes world, a waterfall that follows Rattlesnake.

What I want too know is when do you all want too meet! 10AM at the chevron??? I want to go in the morning, I have mommy day things in the evening!!!

Last edited:

4x4addiction

rattlesnake is easy and can be done with a stock truck its a little harder though. the two jeeps will make it for sure. and im not sure what time we are meeting ill let you guys know for sure

Taconut

Offroad Addicted
He had no trouble in a stock xploder? What tires?

31s, he did bang up his rockers a bit!!! He was pretty balsy, his buddy in a stock cherokee gave up and parked it on the trail where the two bolders are that you to straddle and go over. The guy in the xploder even ran back down in reverse to go get his buddies jeep!

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'll hafta give it a miss this time then, don't have 31s or a lift (or rocker protection :D).

I'll catch ya'll once I get the 4runner back.

No it's not too much for a stock Toyota!!! It's a toyota. I'm pretty much stock and have ran it several times. I have A 2" lift and 31s. some of the harder stuff can be bypassed. I took a guy in a stock explorer last time I went. I did just add sliders and a transfer case skidplate, but I ran it the first time with no armor. The hard trail is constrictor, several hard obstacles. Also there is Waynes world, a waterfall that follows Rattlesnake.

What I want too know is when do you all want too meet! 10AM at the chevron??? I want to go in the morning, I have mommy day things in the evening!!!
What chevron would that be? I am in SLC.

90 cherokee

hey every one sorry for not gettin on here to let ya know what was goin on. i was at the shop all day saturday tell 4 in the morning doing my sas. we actually saw you leavin as we were going in! im plannin another trip this sunday so your all welcome to come again!