Northern Utah snakes

chevymog

The Reaper
heading out to the snakes on saturday around 10 or 11 with a few fullsize chevys and possibly a cherokee. anybody gonna be out there or want to go

4x4life

I will be out there as well, meeting a few jeeps at the Chevron in Saratoga Springs at 10am. If anyone wants to meet us there and head out with us your welcome to. I hope I didn't hijack your thread chevymog.

chevymog

The Reaper
I will be out there as well, meeting a few jeeps at the Chevron in Saratoga Springs at 10am. If anyone wants to meet us there and head out with us your welcome to. I hope I didn't hijack your thread chevymog.

not at all. it might become your thread if the weather keeps getting worse for saturday. lol

jallen9

those are probably the jeeps that I accidently wheeled with 2 weeks ago. oh well, at least I got to do some off roading... although I would like to finally meet some people from this forum.

4x4life

The rain has me questioning things :rolleyes:... I think I will still head out if it rains though. I installed a new locker in the front and I have the itch to go.

chevymog

The Reaper
well not gonna make it now I am going to go get my trailer from my dads property so i can have it ready for easter. have fun though all who are going