Snakes

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Snakes on 9/22

Hey guys, anyone planning on going to the Snakes trails and want to show me where they're at? Is it Constrictor that has the Wayne's World obstacle? I've finally got my rig up here in Northern Utah and want to sample the fine rockcrawling in this area! :D

Please help a brother out!

Edit: Found out I need to move the last stuff up from Las Vegas this next weekend, so I can't wheel until 9/22.

Last edited:

Sumo

Thanks Badger! I think I'd like to do Rattlesnake and Constrictor then. Anyone got a GPS track for the trail? I've seen the trailhead waypoints, but I'm just curious what path the trails take through the hills there. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sumo

Maybe a bit early for me if you mean 7:30 at the trailhead (or parking lot if you will), easier if you mean 8:00 at a gas station near Lehi.

I score more points with the missus if I get back anytime from early to mid afternoon! :D

erocrocks

i will be heading out in the afternoon, i have a little tighgening to do with my rig, and there isa couple other guys that are wanting to go there...

call me if you have any questions 801 655 3500 eric

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Maybe a bit early for me if you mean 7:30 at the trailhead (or parking lot if you will), easier if you mean 8:00 at a gas station near Lehi.

I score more points with the missus if I get back anytime from early to mid afternoon! :D

That's what I was thinking, leaving my house at 7:30 which would put me in Lehi at around 8:00.

71Swinger

So who all is going Saturday morning? I might be interested if there is good hand full! If not I guess I will go Sunday with the other group.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
So Chevron around I-15 and East Main at 8am Saturday? Thanks Wayne, I'll see you then!

Let's meet at the Chevron in Saratoga off Redwood and SR 73 then I won't have to back track through Lehi.

Here's my junk

2007_0623023.jpg