Snow is here, who has snowmobiles?

Seth

These go to 11
Snow is here and I am ready to pull out the sleds. If you have sleds and want to hit up some local stuff or far off distant places post up! I have a couple 800 Summits. A 01 and a 04.

Here are a couple clips from years past. I didn't get any footage last year on the new sled, too busy having fun.

[YOUTUBE]nx3yb-5kADg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]tG3vm08096M[/YOUTUBE]

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
stripeshirtman is sittin on 8 sleds... yeah... RME party at his cabin in Island Park this winter!!! ;)

-Jason

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
I miss island park........i pretty much grew up in island park.

my dad co-owned a big sled rental place, and i spent all my weekends up there.......brings back good memories.......

i remember knee boarding in january behind the brand new polaris 800 storm (back in the mid 90"s) up and down the river at macks inn!!!

and back in the day it was a real feat to climb the chute on jefferson.

they use to have a can with paper in it to write your name on it if you made it to the top.......

ah the good ole days......now any yahoo can go buy a sled that will take him places he is not prepared to be.......back in the day, you really had to work to get yourself in a bad situation.

well.....i will step off me soapbox and quietly go away....lol

have fun boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

wildkid

...Jeepless...
I'm in! I have good friends up in Island Park. Been out of state for the last few winters and am looking forward to a good snow year.

Oh, hopefully you don't mind riding with Yamaha/Polaris guys ;)

wildkid

...Jeepless...
By the way, we usually ride from Heber, through Timberlakes to get to the Strawberry Basin area(Tower Mountain).

If snow is deep enough, I like Hobble Creek Canyon (Springville).

And actually, there are some fun areas up past Sundance...just need to know where to look.

Seth

These go to 11
Timber Lakes has been my default for the past couple years. We are planning to staying there over new years.

I just went to fairview for the first time last year, we watched a storm roll in and rode out in the gnarlyest white out ever!

Never been up Hobble Creek, I would love to plan a trek.

Cody I have two so we can go up and you can try to break. ;)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Awesome. I bet I get stuck or tip it over ;) Thats pretty much how I roll.

I was bummed not to do the wing cart tonght. I was kinda looking forward to it. Now I"m sitting on my ass. Thanks

Cody

Paul R

I'll be going to school at BYU-I so I'd be way down with any Island Park trips as it is only an hour away.:cool:

Seth

These go to 11
Awesome. I bet I get stuck or tip it over ;) Thats pretty much how I roll.

I was bummed not to do the wing cart tonght. I was kinda looking forward to it. Now I"m sitting on my ass. Thanks

Cody

Ya, I wanted wings too. But we had to get the invites out for the "Hideous Christmas Sweater Party"!