Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I went out for a solo trip to play in the deep snow today... :guilty:

Watch it in HD! ;)

[video=youtube_share;f0Nzs8ahG3U]http://youtu.be/f0Nzs8ahG3U[/video]

Greg

Admin
Wow the truck sounds good Greg! The video makes it sound like it's running with just headers

Thanks Derek, the sound in the video didn't record as well as I had liked... but it works. The truck itself sounds great, but it's louder than I'd have liked it.

Greg

Admin
Looks like a lot of fun Greg! Sure wish I had that motor in my wheeling' rig. :cool:

Thanks Tyson. It was fun, if I had someone else there I would have pushed on, instead of backed out!

It wouldn't be that hard to put a V8 in that YJ! The Vortec 350 runs well, but a 5.3 or 6.0 in your Jeep would make is MOVE!

Greg

Admin
Yahoo! Looks like good times :cool:

Love me some snow wheelin! The last part of the video, that hill is pretty steep... hard to tell in the video, but it's steep enough to get your attention when it's dry! If I would have had my front ARB hooked up, I probably would have gone right up the first try.

roverrocks

Terrific Video!!! That was good stuff!! The last part had me leaning in my seat back and forth. That was some heavy wet snow we got in Western Colorado yesterday. We got 6-7 inches of very wet snow in Montrose to your south. Lots of needed moisture.

Greg

Admin
Terrific Video!!! That was good stuff!! The last part had me leaning in my seat back and forth. That was some heavy wet snow we got in Western Colorado yesterday. We got 6-7 inches of very wet snow in Montrose to your south. Lots of needed moisture.

:D Thanks! The snow we got in the valley was very wet, no more than 3" in GJ. Glade Park was a different story, very powdery and probably close to 2' since Friday. It's good to see all that new snow in the mountains!

Did you hook up the front locker yet?

No... :-\

I need to do it... nor the heated seats, they would have been nice today too!