snow wheelin saturday in northern utah

red

so who's up for some snow wheelin on saturday and where do you wanna go? providence? mantua? 5 mile pass? where to just really wanna go this weekend!

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
What time are you meeting? I'll say I'd like to go since I have missed the last 3 runs I planned on attending.:-\

T.T.

I'm with Sumo on this missed the last 2. Oh but wait, I can't go Saturday but if anybody wants to go Sunday and my parts get here today I'm all for it!

red

yep, we're meeting at the maveric off of I15 and the exit for 5600 in roy. my cell# is (432) 413-6433 if your gonna meet up and head out there. for certain there is my friends 84 toyota 4runner and my 79 chevy blazer (red/white, rusty and flaking off paint) and possibly a 94 gmc pickup. my name is daniel but if dan, red, tex, or texas works then feel free to use one of those. 10am at the gas station, i'll probably arrive around 9:50am, cant miss my blazer.

TooeleBronco

let's go wheelin
yep, we're meeting at the maveric off of I15 and the exit for 5600 in roy. my cell# is (432) 413-6433 if your gonna meet up and head out there. for certain there is my friends 84 toyota 4runner and my 79 chevy blazer (red/white, rusty and flaking off paint) and possibly a 94 gmc pickup. my name is daniel but if dan, red, tex, or texas works then feel free to use one of those. 10am at the gas station, i'll probably arrive around 9:50am, cant miss my blazer.

Might want to check that #, it's probably area code 435.;)

TooeleBronco

let's go wheelin
Sorry it was so close to the Tooele area code and since thats where you live now I thought it was a typo. I would go but I still have to do some work on the Bronco before I do anything with it. Maybe next time.

red

i'm originally from houston, lived there for 16 years then moved to midland and lived there for the past 4 years. 432 is from midland area. pretty common misconception actually lol because 435 is the tooele area code like you said.

TooeleBronco

let's go wheelin
what do u have left to do to the bronco? i usually have free time so i could help out after saturday if you would like.

When it's cold it runs fine but after it warms up it acts like it is vapor locking. It hasn't done that since I put the electric fuel pump on it 14 years ago so I don't think it is vapor locking. I thought it could be a pluged filter or maybe the pump is wearing out. I don't know if either of those problems would happen as it warms up verses being cold. I just need to look at it.

red

a friend of mine in midland had that problem with his ford ranger, he poured some rubbing alchohol in his fuel tank and it didnt act up anymore. had to due that with each tank though.