snow wheelin' up by the B

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
We went and found snow, eventually it turned us back. It was a great day!

Here is what I took for pics

Dscn1295.jpg

Dscn1294.jpg

Dscn1293.jpg

Dscn1304.jpg

Dscn1303.jpg

Dscn1300.jpg

Dscn1298.jpg

Dscn1297.jpg

Dscn1296.jpg

Last edited:

rjmax

The other Paco
Mr. CJ7, let me know when you go again. I was just thinking I needed to take that ride again up there like we did last spring.

Fade2Black

Drinking bone
Good pics!

Nice meeting you guys!

Here's my cellphone cam pictures:

snow4.jpeg

snow2.jpeg

snow3.jpeg

snow.jpeg

My truck really surprised me. I never got stuck, and I didn't air down at all.

Great day!

92pretaco87

yep i want to go tell me what you guys think would do better. i am new to wheelin and 16 so dont be to harsh :)
vehicle 1
1992 toyota p/u 5" lift 33's
1987 samurai yj's,5.12's,lonnng shocks,spoa,rear locker, and some verry worn 33's.
i think i would take the truck becuase i have to trailer the samurai and i dont know if my paps will want to go.(he has to tow it)
so would it be cool if i tag along on saturday?
thanks
shawn

Taco4life

I live in bountiful and it's crazy how much snow is coming down out there i've spent the last 3 hours driving around on the roads some of them that hadn't been scraped yet had 5" of snow and for how steep they are i was amazed too at how good the Tacoma is in the snow I Have no lockers and it cruised right up every one of the hills I took on.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Taco4life said:
I live in bountiful and it's crazy how much snow is coming down

I know, I worked in it all day down there.....
It was nice this morning, but it really started snowing...
then coming home from bountiful today it was horrible in bountiful up to centerville, then it was normal all the way back to ogden.

I'm glad you like the taco.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Here are my pictures
On the way up the first time
f1280f82.jpg

back side of badger's jeep
f1280f46.jpg

The bronco's were a little heavy, and broke through the hard pack a bit easier than our light rigs....or maybe they need to drive a bit straighter...
f1280f15.jpg

Here is where we turned around....as I'm getting winched out of the hole I made!
f1280ee3.jpg

f1280eb9.jpg

Klif01

Do I bother you?
The trike made it as far as we did and decided to turn around!
f1280e90.jpg

Aint this picture perty?
f1280e63.jpg

Ok, I got myself stuck on a cement barrier..........in the parking lot... :(
f1280e35.jpg

Looks cool though....
f1280e09.jpg

And the cracked frame... :( could have been this trip, or possibly moab the weekend before...
f1280ddc.jpg

Fade2Black

Drinking bone
No pictures of me yanking the Bronco and Blazer?
;)

Some of my buddies from Idaho are coming down on Saturday and we plan to go play up there in the afteroon before our club's Christmas dinner.

All are welcome to come wheel!

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
92pretaco87 said:
yep i want to go tell me what you guys think would do better. i am new to wheelin and 16 so dont be to harsh :)
vehicle 1
1992 toyota p/u 5" lift 33's
1987 samurai yj's,5.12's,lonnng shocks,spoa,rear locker, and some verry worn 33's.
i think i would take the truck becuase i have to trailer the samurai and i dont know if my paps will want to go.(he has to tow it)
so would it be cool if i tag along on saturday?
thanks
shawn

Just from what I saw last time anything with open diff's we spent more time pulling out then we did driving. But then again the worn 33"s don't sound to hot either. Either one you'll need to bring a strap and if you keep sliding off you may need to park it and ride with someone.