snow wheelin' up by the B

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
Fade2Black said:
No pictures of me yanking the Bronco and Blazer?
;)

Some of my buddies from Idaho are coming down on Saturday and we plan to go play up there in the afteroon before our club's Christmas dinner.

All are welcome to come wheel!

What time you going?

92pretaco87

MR.CJ-7 said:
Just from what I saw last time anything with open diff's we spent more time pulling out then we did driving. But then again the worn 33"s don't sound to hot either. Either one you'll need to bring a strap and if you keep sliding off you may need to park it and ride with someone.
hey thanks for replying man, i think i will just sit this one out and go up their with some friends some time in the truck and see how it does, so i dont have to bother your guys with pulling me out. thanks again
-shawn-

92pretaco87

MR.CJ-7 said:
It's no bother to me. I'll pull ya out all day long, just more of a heads up. If you want to go your welcome to tag.
ok ya talked me into it :D , i will have to see what time you guys are leaving though because i have to work a part day on saturday.
thanks
-shawn-

Fade2Black

Drinking bone
92pretaco87 said:
ok ya talked me into it :D , i will have to see what time you guys are leaving though because i have to work a part day on saturday.
thanks
-shawn-

I'll be down there sometime after 3PM; I work a part day on Sat, too.

Should be a couple Tacomas, a 4-Runner, and maybe some others. You're welcome to join in or ride along with me.

92pretaco87

Fade2Black said:
I'll be down there sometime after 3PM; I work a part day on Sat, too.

Should be a couple Tacomas, a 4-Runner, and maybe some others. You're welcome to join in or ride along with me.
ya ill see how work goes, i should be off by 2 hopefully, but i am in salt lake so it is a little bit of drive, do you have directions? i know about where it is but it has been a while since i have been up to bountiful. Yeah we'll see how it looks and i might want to ride along with you, because i have never been up there before so i would like to see what it is like before i go up and get stuck!
thanks man also could youpm me your cell or somethin so i can call you on saturday? thanks man, and my name is shawn, talk to you later

X

XT Utah

I'm gonna be there at about 8 am if anyone wants to get started really early :sick:.