snow wheeling trip...

would you be interested?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Would anyone be interested in a fun day of running in the snow? 84toy and I would like to invite all you salt lake RME up to our neck of the woods... we are thinking about seeing how far up Highway 150 (Mirror lake highway) we can go before having to turn around... I'm going to talk to bear river lodge and see if they would want to help in anyway and maybe see if they will give discounts on some snow machine or quad runners for those without rigs... but I would like to see first if anyone is interested in doing this?

gijohn40

we can make this a group decission about when... I was thinking one of the first weekends in May (7,8 or 14,15) depending on when we could get the most people up here...

If your worried about getting stuck up there I have a 12,000 winch on the front of my expedition to recover those that get stuck... and if you need a place to park a trailer there are many places for that as well to include my house... I have a 2 acre weed field that we can use.

So those that are interested post a reply as to when you would be able to go...

John

O'neal

?????????
Those coming through the park city way could cut up through chalk creek there in coalville and cut up through the basin and drop out on hwy 150,if you need direction's let me know :D

gijohn40

current conditions

It snowed pretty nicely up here last night so it might extent our time frame to anytime in May.... does anyone even have a time they would like us to concider?

O'neal

?????????
I'm off today,hopefully getting the rearend finished up and getting something done on my crossmember.I'm thinking next weekend or the weekend after?
GIjohn40 I tried to call ya the other day,my home# is 789-2928. Mike