Snow!!!????

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
:-\

I looked out the window and what did I see??? No.. not popcorn popping on the apricot tree, FREAKING SNOW!!! I want it to warm up already, I feel the need, the need to go topless!

:mad2:

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Not yet. I was planning to park my Jeep up there and sleep in that and whatnot. It has locks. :D I wouldn't sleep in my tent in this weather. It is in no way water proof. Icky. But my mom's ford POS is burning tranny fluid so it's in the shop getting warranty work done on it. So I let her have my DD for transportation and I'm drivin' the ol Jeep for now. So I can't really set up camp yet. But, it's coming. Maybe this weekend, I dunno. Depends on how fast the stealership can get er done. I'll keep you all posted. :D

edit: oh I just re-read your post. :rofl: Somewhat glad. I'd rather be camping than dealing with all the crap here, but a warm bed and radio alarm are nice perks.

Last edited:

Meat_

Banned
Badger and I were driving over Soldier Summit last night around 10..... :eek: we couldn't see the hood let alone the road for about 20 miles -_-

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Shawn said:
:eek:

ewww...

I shutter at the thought... :hickey:

It's not as bad as you might first imagine.. once you get past the man boobs and all..... :rofl:

:eek:

most people can't stop staring at the mowhawk though :-\ ... on my head... just to clarify :hickey: