Snow?!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I want to know who was happy and who was pissed to see snow this morning. And why. I'm just ciurious.

redrock

i hate it we need the water but it don't have to snow so damn much at one time does it hate the snow plow even more clean the sidewalks and BAM theres the snow plow

oh well we need water huh? i love the heat thats why i do asphalt

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
How much snow did you guys get up there? Haven't seen any down here yet. Just stuck with some overcast...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by redrock
i think it should just snow in the MTN then roads stay nice no shoveling and then you have some good times in the MTN good idea amen

I've been trying to get that idea to work for years...:D

I know we need the snow in the mountains and I love to go play in it, but heck its just too cold....;)

redrock

Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

I've been trying to get that idea to work for years...:D

I know we need the snow in the mountains and I love to go play in it, but heck its just too cold....;)
your right there i work road construction and get layed off every winter now all i need is to find me a part time job with a 4x4 place so i can learn more and build better things

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
over a foot at my house and still snowing.

I got my 3wheeler stuck on the way into my house.....this was just coming up my driveway!!

what a blast to fly through the foot+ deep powder on the 3wheeler!!! Looks like I'll have to get my sled out again!!!

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!:D :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I couldn't agree with Redrock and C.oufitters more. Snow in the mountains and leave it dry down here. I hate the salt! My rig was red and black before winter. Now it's red, black, and rust! everything seems to rust. Another pet peeve is scraping the ice off of windows. Hate it!

Moon

Originally posted by BlackSheep
over a foot at my house and still snowing.

I got my 3wheeler stuck on the way into my house.....this was just coming up my driveway!!

what a blast to fly through the foot+ deep powder on the 3wheeler!!! Looks like I'll have to get my sled out again!!!

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!:D :D
Any good property for sell up there in Kamas im in Love the snow worked on the wolfcreek pass for 3 or 4 years and man that is some unreal snow wish I could find a job that I could live and work from there for the rest of my life

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by MudSideJeeps

Any good property for sell up there in Kamas im in Love the snow worked on the wolfcreek pass for 3 or 4 years and man that is some unreal snow wish I could find a job that I could live and work from there for the rest of my life

Depends on exactly what you're looking for, there are lots of properties for sale, with cabins, without cabins......

you should come up for a visit this summer and you can drive around and check it out!

Caleb

Well I was pissed to wake up and see 6" of snow...I was planning on putting my motor in today but as of about two weeks ago I have moved my project from the garage of one of my houses to the side (read outside under a portable canopy) of my other house...needless to say it didn't happen today...oh well this will give me sometime to get my radiator in...:(